Saturday, July 6, 2013

Mother's Day

It was a wonderful Mother's Day this year! 




Kyler's babysitter had made a cute page for me with a poem and Kyler's handprints and I got a beautiful bouquet of roses from Kyler as well (he had a bit of help from his Nana!). 

We did Kyler's Baby Dedication that day as well which worked out perfectly!  My sister and one of my best friends came to church to see the service.  Kyler didn't cry once and sat through the whole service.  He might have made a squeak when our pastor tried to pick him up - he likes his mommy right now. (no pictures of this...silly me!) 

Afterwards we went to Chipotle with Heidi and then home for naps - both of us!  Then we played outside til we met my dad for some Mexican food.  At the restaurant Kyler DEVOURED the salsa -- all of the tables around us kept pointing and even the Hispanic waitress came up and asked how long he has been eating salsa.  Told he had eaten it before, but never like this, the kid was practically drinking the stuff!  One thing he definitely gets from me!  :)
0

No comments:

Post a Comment