Wednesday, April 10, 2013

A Marker For Our Mr. Nicoda

If you have had the unpleasantness of having to arrange and PAY for a funeral  you'll know how crazy expensive tombstones can be. It wasn't in my budget 4 years ago and as much as I have hated not having a stone for Mr. Nicoda, I just couldn't afford it with all the things that come up. That being said last October, my dad had gotten some money and knowing that I was still saving for a stone little by little, brought the stone I had picked out!  A blessing?  I'd say so!  So thankful to have his spot marked with his name now!  We had to wait over 5 months for it to get delivered and it was, of course, made wrong - since that is my usual luck - but we can keep that stone til the right one comes.  

 Yea! for a stone!  Yea! that my boy is in heaven!  
Yea! that I have Kyler to keep me company til its my turn for heaven!

It is supposed to be all black, no gray, but we'll wait and enjoy this temporary stone.  :) 


*Sidenote : Kyler is usually asleep when I go to the cemetery  but this day he wasn't and loved pulling all the flowers out the vases.  :)  

1 comment:

  1. I"m glad you got the stone for Nicoda. It looks really nice.

    ReplyDelete